Are you ready? Spoiler alert: If you want to be surprised when your October Maxie Mail Box arrives, don't watch the reveal video below!! And remember, the deadline to receive October's box is tomorrow, October 20. Subscriptions received after tomorrow will receive November's box!
As promised, I'm sharing October's contents prior to shipment so that all can see the value included in each box. We are starting off with a small project, but the box is packed with great notions and information in the tutorial inside the Member's Only page. This month's project will teach (among other things!) mitering a 120° angle, and perfect machine stitched binding! I think you'll love it!
If you haven't subscribed, please join us! Here is an excerpt from Bonnie Christine's (my daughter's) current blog post, and I couldn't have said it better myself:
What's special about this sewing box? I'm so glad you asked!
- The purpose of the box is to help you be successful in your sewing room. No more UFPs (unfinished projects), no more frustrations in trying to figure out a project. Can I get an amen?
- By working through each box, you'll be growing your sewing skill set. Each month you'll learn a new technique that you'll be able to use for projects for the rest of your sewing life!
- Subscribers will get access to a member's only portal where they'll find exclusive content to support that month's box each and every month. Think patterns, video tutorials and more!
- Projects will use an assortment of modern fabrics exclusively from Art Gallery Fabrics, the highest quality pima cotton in the industry.
- Each project box will include helpful tools, notions and a special treat just for you.
- Boxes make great gifts and a fun opportunity to host a ladies sewing night each month!
I hope we will be stitching together soon! Thanks for visiting! Happy Sewing and blessings in your sewing room.