Subscribe to The Maxie Mail Subscription Box!
"A Class in a Box!"
International shipping is now available! Scroll below for link to sign up.
“The package arrived and it is truly as cute as it can be. Everything was so nicely packed - it was like opening a wonderful present - with lots and lots of goodies. I can’t wait to make the mug rug. Great idea - such beautiful fabric. I love it. Looking forward to next month already!” -Teri C.
Maxie Mail is a subscription box for sewists that comes right to your door every month, filled to the brim with inspiration that will include fabrics, patterns, new ideas and tools to help you be successful in your sewing room. But perhaps most importantly, my motivation for this box is to help you build your skill set so that you are able to take on any project your heart can dream up! There will even be something personal tucked inside, just to celebrate YOU!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
What you need to know:
- My goal is that each box will teach you something new to build on your sewing skills as you create an enjoyable project that can be accomplished in a short period of time, suitable for beginners as well as the experienced. I’m shooting for an evening or a weekend. My un-goal is that you have yet another uncompleted project for your shelves. No. But do keep that beautiful box to store your other UFPs (UnFinished Projects) in!
- All fabrics will be high quality quilting fabrics, from companies like Art Gallery Fabrics, well known for their modern designs and the most luxurious pima cotton in the industry , featuring fabrics by Bonnie Christine and other designers.
- Each project will be supported by a tutorial; often a video that is available exclusively to members on the “members only" page, accessible by a password, set by you when subscribe and create your account. This additional bonus content will include files that you may download and keep for future reference.
- There will be a mix of project types, and each will propose to teach a technique that will be valuable across a broad range of sewing. (At this time, garment projects will not be included.) Pre-cuts will often be used, cut from custom dies exclusive to Maxie Makes!
- Each project will be complete, and some projects will be quilts that can be enlarged if you desire. (Quilts may not include backing.) The fabrics for most projects will be for sale on the shopping page, in case you'd like more.
- The box price is $35.00, and the value of each box content will always exceed the subscription price. For example, the first box is valued at $55, and contains items that you’ll be so happy to have in your sewing arsenal to use over and over again.
- Shipping charges are $5.00/month, and are not included in the monthly fee. (Currently shipping only to the continental US, but if you need International shipping, shoot me an email and I can work that out for you.)
- Purchasing as a gift? That’s a great idea! Just fill in the recipient's address when indicated, include any message in the “notes” section when you subscribe and I’ll pass that along to your recipient!
- You will be charged $35 + shipping each month and boxes will ship on or about the 25th. If you subscribe after the 22th of the month, your shipments will begin in the following month. (Your first charge will occur the day you subscribe, and subsequent charges will fall on that same day of each month.)
- You may cancel your recurring subscription at any time by logging into your profile. Based on the date you cancel, your cancellation may not be effetive until the following month.
- Last of all… each month’s box will be a surprise, though to help the initial launch and share the quality of products that will continue to be offered, this first month’s box is revealed here!
Ready for the fun? Click the link below and get started!